Viewing for prom for parents/family/friends will be 7:00 – 7:45 pm. Students will begin entering at 8:00 pm.
April 19, 2017
Dear Parents and LEHS Seniors,
It is difficult to believe that we are now approaching the end of the 2016-2017 school year. Without a doubt, the Class of 2017 has represented our school and community proudly. It has been a privilege to work with your child and we appreciate all that you have done to work with us. We thank you!
There is, however, still much work to be done and we will continue to work closely with you and your child to help make the final grading period a success. The expectations for the Class of 2017 to finish their high school careers in a positive and productive manner remain high.
As we approach the final month, we have numerous events involving the Class of 2017. Please read the important information below carefully. If you have questions please contact the high school office.
LEHS Class of 2017 Important Events
|Event||Date, Time, Location|
|Circleville Herald graduation information to Mrs. Mullins||
Due by Friday, April 28th
(After April 28th you must take to The Herald office)
|Prom||Saturday, April 29th 8:00 p.m. – 11:00p.m. McDowell Gymnasium|
|After-Prom||Saturday, April 29th 11:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. Logan Elm High School|
|School Fees Due (students will not participate in graduation ceremony if fees remain unpaid)||Friday, May 19th|
|Senior Exams (schedule will be distributed at a later date)||Wednesday, May 17th and Thursday, May 18th|
|*Senior Awards Program||Tuesday, May 16th at 8:30 a.m. McDowell Gymnasium|
|Senior Make-Up Exams||Friday, May 19th|
|No school for seniors who have completed coursework and do not have any disciplinary violations||
Monday May 22nd- Wednesday May 24th
|Mandatory Graduation Practice – Graduating seniors must attend in order to participate in the graduation ceremony||Friday, May 26th at 9:00a.m.-10:30a.m. McDowell Gym|
|Pickaway-Ross CTC Senior Ceremony||Thursday, May 25th 7:30 p.m. at Ohio Christian University|
|*Graduation – students report to the McDowell library by 2:00 p.m. Students may enter the building at 12:00 p.m. to begin taking pictures||Sunday, May 28th at 3:00 p.m. LEHS Football Stadium (may be moved inside the McDowell Gymnasium depending on the weather conditions)|
* Other Important Information
- If your child has received any type of scholarship please notify the Guidance Office Secretary, Mrs. Stephanie Swackhamer, at [email protected] immediately so that we can include this in your child’s accomplishments in the Senior Awards Program.
- Graduation Dress Requirements
- Absolutely no shorts or jeans or sandals/flip-flops
- Boys – plain dress shirts, tie, slacks, and dress shoes (no denim, gym shoes, or sandals)
- Girls – Blouse and skirt, slacks, or dress, dress shoes (low heels, no gym shoes or sandals, no jeans or denim)
- Caps and gowns have been distributed. Please contact the high school office immediately if you need to purchase a cap and/or gown. Pickaway-Ross CTC students can pick up caps and gowns in the LEHS office.
- If lack of dress clothes/shoes is an issue please contact the office so that we can help.
- Braves Basketball T Shirt Braves Basketball T Shirt
- State Outline T-Shirt State Outline T-Shirt
- Black Brave Pride T-Shirt Black Brave Pride T-Shirt
- Gray Brave Pride T-Shirt Gray Brave Pride T-Shirt
- Braves Basketball T-Shirt Braves Basketball T-Shirt
- Hoodie Sweatshirt Hoodie Sweatshirt
- Be A Brave T-Shirt Be A Brave T-Shirt
- Braves T-Shirt Braves T-Shirt
- Braves 3/4 Length T-Shirt Braves 3/4 Length T-Shirt
- Mug Mug
- Brave Head Brave Head
- Brave Head Brave Head
- LE Athletics LE Athletics
- Braves Braves
- LE Fight Song LE Fight Song
- Baseball Baseball
- Softball Softball
- Sweat Pants Sweat Pants
- Tennis Tennis
- Toboggan Toboggan
- Track Track
If you can't log into your ProgressBook account, please following these instructions.
If the student has an email address, ask him/her to send an email to the following address: [email protected] We will need the following information. 1. Full Name 2. Grade 3. Student ID (for verification purposes). We will update the email address in ProgressBook and they will receive a new password. If the student used a fake email address, have them create an email address with Yahoo, Google, etc and provide the same info.